COVID-19 How we are keeping you safe
At Flawless Physio our priority with returning to face to face appointments is keeping you safe and reducing the risk of transmission of COVID-19. Here follows the measures we are taking:
- We triage patients before booking face to face appointments to ensure we only see patients that are appropriate and cannot be appropriately treated online.
- We screen patients on the phone before their appointment to check if they have tested positive or have any symptoms of COVID-19. We ask patients if they have had any potential contact with someone who has tested positive or has any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Appointments are spaced to prevent patients waiting in an area with other patients and to allow time for our clinicians to clean and sanitise the treatment area.
- Temperature measurements will be taken on arrival at the clinic before entering the treatment area
- Clinicians will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) including: face mask, apron and gloves.
- Clinicians will be regularly washing their hands and using hand sanitising gel.
- Only one clinician will be using a treatment room each day.
- We encourage patients to wear face coverings, and will provide disposable face masks (£1 each).
- We encourage patients to use hand sanitiser on entry and exit of the treatment area.
- We will maintain clean and clear surfaces and additional deep cleaning will be done daily.
- During the appointment a distance of 2m will be maintained where possible.
- Only when necessary will distancing be less than 2m or will there be any direct contact, this will be limited to no more than 15 minutes.
- Only contactless payment will be used.
- Clinic toilets will not be available for use by patients.
- Extra precaution is being taken with the disposal of PPE and rubbish.
There is a greater risk of exposure with face to face physiotherapy as it is indoors, in a confined space and with a close distance between the clinician and patient. With these measures we are doing our best to keep the risk of transmission as low as possible.
If you have any further questions or concerns please call us and speak to one of our team.